< Zurück zur Übersicht
Sales & Account Management - Sports – DACH
Beschreibe Dein Unternehmen bzw. den Job
Imagine working closely with many of the world’s largest sports rights holders, athletes and agencies to help them better understand the way they market and commercialize their digital assets. Horizm is the first pricing and inventory management tool trusted by top entities from Chelsea, Borussia Dortmund, Real Madrid to St Pauli, VfL Bochum and Sparta Prague, helping them maximize their commercial digital inventory.
Working directly with the Global Head of Sales & Account Management, this role offers full visibility across the business and an unprecedented opportunity to build long-term relationships within the market.
First on the ground role, that can grow into what ever you make of it!
Beschreibe die Aufgabenfelder des Jobs
- Identify new business opportunities with the DACH & Surrounding markets and improve current products by maintaining a strong working knowledge of industry trends and competitive threats.
- Assist in the development of the territory revenue plan, specifically advising on: realistic forecasts for each product in each territory (based on historical data, market trends, competitive activity, and promotional strategy and sales effort).
- Use a honed sales process which includes prospecting and developing relationships, analyzing needs and opportunities, negotiating contract terms, documenting activity and thoroughly following up on issues pertaining to the sale and delivery of services to customers, exceeding revenue targets set for the territory.
- Implement programs for improving and monitoring sales performance and productivity.
- Communicate with operations to deliver products and services to customers.
- Assist with developing and implementing competitive sales pricing and marketing strategies that allow Horizm to compete and win within this market.
- Work with internal stakeholders to drive product development and continuous improvement; coordinate targeted marketing campaigns and be the voice of Horizm in the market.
- Develop and execute strategic plans to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base.
- Own and hit/exceed annual sales targets within assigned territory and accounts
Das zeichnet dich aus:
Beschreibe die Qualifikationen, die der Bewerber mitbringen sollte:
- Proven track record of sales revenue execution within the media or sponsorship space
- Experience selling SAAS solutions
- Self-starter with excellent initiative and exceptional communication, leadership, presentation, time management, multi-tasking and organization skills.
- Proven track record in managing a multi-territory client, growing the relationship and identifying upsell opportunities.
- Knowledge and interest in the sports, media-entertainment business and sponsorship landscape.
- Previous experience in managing right-holders, and broadcast clients is a plus.
- Fluent in German and English, other languages are a plus.
Beschreibe, was Dein Unternehmen dem Bewerber bietet:
What we offer
- Working with a fast-track startup, disrupting the industry globally.
- A challenging and varied role with a focus on digital sponsorship
- Fully remote 365 days a year